Looking to grow your career as an Ecommerce enabler? We have something for you! Currently, we are looking for passionate individuals to join our team.
What to expect
- Be part of the pioneer team and enjoy opportunities to grow within the business while enjoying competitive base salary
- Tap into Commerceplus resources and cross functional teams built on a flat organisational structure and start-up environment
- Learn and develop operational excellence around content marketing for Ecommerce businesses using specialized tools, creative approaches and analytics
- Medical, Dental benefits, Birthday Holiday and support on professional certifications
As a Content Specialist, you will conceptualize, develop and execute content marketing as a way to grow and retain customers across the entire consumer journey. Brands you will be working on includes Commerceplus, In-house brands and Commerceplus clients. Your work revolves around
AMPLIFY | As the Content Specialist, you reimagine the creation of content to serve Commerceplus and its clients’ funnel by communicating thought-provoking, informative, and demand-generating ways across multiple social-media channels. You’ll attract, then retain your audience through curated content for future customers, fans, followers and current subscribers.
NURTURE | You engage in a test-and-learn approach to marketing collaterals. Overseeing the measurement of social engagement to inform best practices — then strategically adapting and repurposing content for best performance by social media channels to accelerate the funnel.
PLAN | You project manage and collaborate across internal and external teams — namely, Growth Planning, Store Operations teams, Creative, Client’s marketing teams, Suppliers/Vendors — to deliver an effective content strategy that meets business goals.
What Success Looks Like
For brands and clients
- Daily creation, distribution, and community management across social media channels; namely, promoting onsite content as well as stand-alone social media posts, Twitter threads, Stories, Videos and Memes.
- Oversee the content planning and own the short and long term performance metrics of the brands your manage across these channels — Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blog and TikTok.
- Coordinate and deliver timely content marketing efforts between multiple teams, departments and people.
- Use various channels to acquire, engage and retain customers
- Plan, create, publish and share keyword-optimized content (including original text, images, and video) that builds meaningful connections, increases brand awareness, and encourages community members to engage with the brand.
- Collaborate with Ecommerce operations teams and Client marketing teams to develop social media campaigns.
- Develop short and long form content for Commerceplus to cover a variety of topics across the funnel including Ecommerce capabilities, case studies, insights
- Strengthen our current inbound marketing funnel using a variety of tactics including content creation, SEO blog, Email marketing, Twitter and LinkedIn threads, case studies, sharing of downloadable content and best practices
- Consistently measure and report growth and progress of content marketing efforts such as traffic, inbound leads, response rates across channels such as Google Analytics and content marketing channels
Job Requirements and Desired Skillsets
- At least 4+ years of content marketing experience planning / writing / creating for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Blog/Newsletters as well as TikTok.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Bonus points for wit, humor, and trendspotting. Have a deep understanding of the importance of data-driven distribution and repurposing content.
- Ability to learn and adapt to performance metrics quickly. Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to collaborate and execute creative strategy across teams.
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere.
- Basic photography knowledge, preferred. Familiarity with Microsoft Onedrive, Outlook and Calendar.
- Skilled in Microsoft 365 – Teams communications tool and Tasks by Planner or relevant project management software, preferred.
- Skilled in Hubspot or relevant email marketing software, preferred. Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail.
- Strong design sensibilities and a keen understanding of what works on different channels, platforms, and outlets. Insatiable hunger to identify, prioritize, and then demolish goals and KPIs. Must have a unique combination of humility (willing to do the dirty work) and ambition (vision for what your future holds).
- Senior Executive / Manager (L3 – L4)
Interested candidates may email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org