As a Digital Media Specialist, you will conceptualize, develop and execute digital media buying as a way to acquire and retain customers across the entire consumer journey.
Looking to grow your career as an Ecommerce enabler? We have something for you! Currently, we are looking for passionate individuals to join our team.
What to expect
- Be part of the pioneer team and enjoy opportunities to grow within the business while enjoying competitive base salary
- Tap into Commerceplus resources and cross functional teams built on a flat organisational structure and start-up environment
- Develop operational excellence around performance marketing for clients businesses using creative, ad account structures, analytics and specialized tools
- Medical, Dental benefits, Birthday Holiday and support on professional certifications
As a Digital Media Specialist, you will conceptualize, develop and execute digital media buying as a way to acquire and retain customers across the entire consumer journey. Brands you will be working on includes Commerceplus, In-house brands and Commerceplus clients. Your work revolves around
ANALYZE | You are the expert at all things Facebook, Google and in-marketplace (Shopee/Lazada) sponsored solutions. You will be working with Ecommerce and other digital based clients that generate up to a million in annual revenue. Many of these clients have had some historical traction through paid ads and are ready to unlock incremental scale. You will guide them by analyzing historical data, identifying key metrics and trends that can translate into actionable opportunities. You will then use that data to build campaign structures using best practices. Your curiosity and problem-solving nature will help you tremendously in this analysis!
EXECUTE | Media buying is both an art and a science. You are continuously executing strategies on behalf of your clients, testing your hypotheses about why some structures, copy and creative work, and others don’t. You are always searching to improve, build, and chart out new paths to success for your clients. You are constantly iterating on everything from creatives and copy to the overall paid strategy of your client. You will write new copy, headlines, and even find new angles, edit and advise on new creative assets for your client that tell fascinating truths about your client’s products. With every decision you make in your ad account, you will be looking for wins to scale, and analyzing your losses to create and execute on a better strategy moving forward.
COMMUNICATE | You will be working closely with the project leads and clients, managing day-to-day expectations and building a roadmap for stability and success. You will have daily check ins on performance and pacing, reporting wins and learnings t on weekly calls as well as via Microsoft Teams and email on a regular basis. Your goal will be to become a partner and guide for your clients to achieve their long term goals.
What Success Looks Like
For brands and clients
- Providing excellent, clear, and timely feedback to clients through email, online reports, Microsoft Team, and calls. Diving deep into ad accounts, building new ads, new audiences, and writing new messages to achieve better financial returns on ad spend.
- Brainstorming ideas, angles, campaigns, offers, and determining the best way to communicate to customers. Showing up every day with the mission in mind of growing and serving your clients and teammates in everything you do.
- Seamlessly building ad account structures and contributing to the best practices at Commerceplus. This includes having structures that are backed by solid reasoning, follow naming conventions, and aim to test and/or scale a specific strategy. You will have the ability to problem solve and overcome most account issues that you encounter.
- Managing varied set of clients with different requirements and building great client relationships. This includes daily communication/updates as well as hitting set monthly KPI goals based on Sales, ATC, AOV, ROAS and Spend.
- Collaborate with other Commerceplus team members on optimization techniques and scaling strategies across ad accounts. You are always curious to learn more and understand that working together is almost always better than trying to solve difficult problems yourself.
- Manage and implement tracking across Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Marketplace Marketing solutions portal
Job Requirements and Desired Skillsets
- Proficiency with Facebook Ads Manager is a must. 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably at an agency, brand, or client-facing setting.
- At least 1+ years of Google Ads Platform and Google Analytics. Having experience managing Marketplace sponsored solutions will be an advantage
- Understanding of branding/messaging concepts, marketing funnels, digital marketing principles around CRO SEO/SEM, email marketing, and omnichannel strategy preferred.
- A keen eye for detail in management of timelines and deliverables. Logical and analytical while being creative and curious.
- Must have a unique combination of humility (willing to do the dirty work) and ambition (vision for what your future holds).
- Copywriting experience planning / writing / creating for Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Blog/Newsletters as well as TikTok.
- Ability to learn and adapt to performance metrics quickly. Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Skilled in project management. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks with great attention to detail.
- Skilled in Microsoft 365 – Teams communications tool and Tasks by Planner or relevant project management software, preferred.
- Insatiable hunger to identify, prioritize, and then achieve goals and KPIs. Must have a unique combination of humility (willing to do the dirty work) and ambition (vision for what your future holds).
- Senior Executive / Manager (L3 – L4)
Interested candidates may email us your resume at email@example.com